in-course quiz does not work in MOBILE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues in-course quiz does not work in MOBILE

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    maximus
    @futureyoon_208 I have created a Trello card for this, You can track the development progress of this card here: https://trello.com/c/44929H1Y/1944-in-course-quiz-does-not-work-in-mobile
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Alright, will keep an eye on it. Thanks support team!
    maximus
    @futureyoon_208 Yes, After the fixing, we will release an update.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi, How is the update? BTW, I have an input: Is there a plan to implement "In-Course Quiz questions per page" under each quiz page setting instead of entire LMS setting? Since I am building many quizzes, and certain quizzes need an exact number of quizzes per page, but updating "In-Course Quiz questions per page" will affect all quizzes.
    maximus
    @futureyoon_208 Dear friend, No this feature currently not available in our theme. If you change the settings for a quiz then it will impact to all the quizzes. If you want to use this feature then you can use any third party plugin but we never recommend any third party plugin for the users because many third party plugins restrict the functionalities of our theme.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi, Thank you for the update. I have a follow up question I understand that it's not availabe in the current theme. My question is more like if technically it's impossible to have this feature due to some limitation for example,  table strucutre or hierachy something like that? If that's not the case, can it be embeded in future release if we submit the new feature request? Thank you.
    maximus
    @futureyoon_208 Dear friend, Yes it may be possible that we will embed this type of setting in future in our wplms theme but as of now, We don't have any plan for this because we haven't received any request, like this settings. But if we will add this type of feature in our upcoming updates then you can check the update log that this feature is embedded or not?
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘in-course quiz does not work in MOBILE’ is closed to new replies.