Issue with Multisite (duplicate IDs)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Issue with Multisite (duplicate IDs)

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Maybe next to next week .
    damiko
    Participant
    Hey Alex, There seems to be an issue with notifications that I think might be related to the multisite ID issue: https://i.imgur.com/ynLwbC9.png You will notice that it is saying that people are starting a module (course), but showing the name of a question. Is this related? If not, I'll start another thread. Any update on the status?
    Mk
    Sorry @damiko, We are little bit busy in some other projects. It will take some more time. please provide some time.
    damiko
    Participant
    Hey guys, just checking in on this...
    Mk
    Sorry for the delay. We are now free from old updates. we released a new update. Now we will work on it.  
    damiko
    Participant
    Hi Mk, How is this coming along?
    Mk
    We have looked many times but still unable to get a proper solution. We don't have any solution for the same entry in multisite. We faced many roadblocks like matching subscription for users in multiple sites. For now, we can do it in this manner.
    • Install the given plugin in the old reply.
    • remove all users.
    • add users again.
    This will solve all the issues.
    But I will suggest you, before checking it on live setup, please check it on local setup.  
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with Multisite (duplicate IDs)’ is closed to new replies.