Multisite recommendations and considerations and known problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Multisite recommendations and considerations and known problems

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Ok alex i think we will stay to the next year with working not working working not working   i have copy my main website again and again for the hundred times and i try your fix and it's freezes in starting and before you say usermeta is already mapped https://prnt.sc/ta9zi5 no any records in wp_blog_usermeta_map table   you can use the same login information
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Every to give me a replay in 1 second must be after 2 days or more ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    give me a fast reply please is must run Sync from all sites one by one or in the main website only ??
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes you must run the sync as a very first step after cloning the site .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Depend on your latest replay i think something is wrong my site has 21662 meta entry as example with blog_id 1 must also site 2 has 21662 entry id with blog_id 2 i do in site one the sync but when i do that all wp_blog_usermeta_map table entry changed from blog_id 1 to blog_id 2 i think this is not correct for now i have clear the wp_blog_usermeta_map table again to do the process and now working in site 1 and after he finished i will run it in site 2 again but for sure as you say we have a problem what is the problem ??
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    can i get a reply here please?? to this time this is not solved Please care
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is an issue , fixed this . Please replace the "class.db.php  " file in your wp-content/plugins/wplms-usermeta-fix/includes folder with this one : https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/class.db_.php_.zip  
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Relly i'm very tired from this problem ..... no any changes the wp_blog_usermeta_map table after site 1  21662 records after i run the sync in site 2 no any changes or the record incrasing no any effect after i run the sync in site 2 why all this problems ???? why not give me a final and correct solution ?? why every problem you say yes we have a problem what about our time and our work ?? no any care with our time at all ...  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok found a flaw in the plugin . Fixed it now : https://prnt.sc/tdu2pl has to change the plugin architecture a bit and table structure .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello how can i get a confirmation for multisite fix done it's jop and every things as excepted for sure before i apply this changes in our main business website ?? please must be consider this will be our main website and any error or problem will stop all our business ...... i'm waiting from you to check and confirm me and please do more attention
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Your fear is understandable. We made the custom tip for you in the plugin which had 2 bugs , later on there is a bug appeared in vibe course module and then in the core wplms usermeta fix itself .   We also cannot say as it maps the user meta id with blog in real time when such wordpress common function update_post_meta, delete_post_meta functions are called by various plugins.   Without proper testing atleast for 1 day for student , adding to course , marking unit complete , doing quizzes everything must be tested . I have already ran a test found no issues but we cant say for any particular setup with different settings .Therefore I would suggest you to test the use cases .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex and sorry for all this delay time for sick situation can you explain please what errors or problems are expected to occur? just to focus on it . this case take from you and us long time please help me soon to close it as a solved and to be as a reference to any of your customers want to convert his website to multisite   thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I have tested the plugin for the normal use for course , there were no issues students were showing into course and progress were being tracked normally. Apart from this submissions of assignments and quizzes need to be checked are the key area to focus on as they have direct query to usermeta.    
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello Alex we have Apply multisite to our business website from 2 days i notice after convert our website to multisite the image upload takes more time and doing server load also i get this error

[05-Aug-2020 10:59:29 UTC] خطأ Unknown column 'wp_usermeta.umeta_id' in 'on clause' في قاعدة بيانات ووردبريس للاستعلام
    SELECT posts.ID as id,meta.meta_value as status
    FROM wp_posts AS posts
    LEFT JOIN wp_usermeta AS meta ON CONCAT('course_status','',posts.ID) = meta.meta_key
    LEFT JOIN wp_blog_usermeta_map ON wp_blog_usermeta_map.meta_id = wp_usermeta.umeta_id WHERE wp_blog_usermeta_map.blog_id = 1 AND posts.post_type = 'course'
    AND posts.post_status = 'publish'
    AND meta.user_id = 3244
    LIMIT 0,5
    القادم من require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), do_action('template_redirect'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, bp_template_redirect, do_action('bp_template_redirect'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, bp_screens, do_action('bp_screens'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wplms_dashboard_template, bp_core_load_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/members/single/dashboard.php'), dynamic_sidebar, WP_Widget->display_callback, wplms_course_progress->widget

give me a solutions for this problems please
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite recommendations and considerations and known problems’ is closed to new replies.