Need help ASAP – many emails sent to each user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Need help ASAP – many emails sent to each user

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi there, My users receive many emails about course expiration (something like 4 to 40 emails per user).... What is wrong? They suppose to receive only 1 email per user. I use WPLMS 3.5.1 Please help asap!
    LuizBra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @Elias, First, Please share the exact steps to replicate the issue. So, i can debug it
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi Diana First of all I've updated the theme and plugins. The issue is simple and happens only if you course is expired the same email send multiple times. So you need an expired course in this case.
    LuizBra
    Participant
    As far as I see all the users for whom the course expired receive from 4 to 40 identical emails about the expiration. Something is definitely wrong.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Elias, I have to activate this email feature for testing. So i need your permission for this. Can you please test this with a normal working example where you do not manually modify the expiration time for the user .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi Diana, 1) Okay, I give you permission if this is the only option that we have. Please fix this ASAP
    Can you please test this with a normal working example where you do not manually modify the expiration time for the user .
    2) I don't get it. Could you please rephrase this?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Elias, To test whether the course expiration email is working or not. We change the expiration from course-admin area. So the course will be expired and we can check the email is sending or not properly. But set the expiration time and then wait for that duration to let the course expire
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Still don't understand this. I'm sorry, please let me know if this is a question for me. Please make all tests yourself...
    Diana
    Participant
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Need help ASAP – many emails sent to each user’ is closed to new replies.