Need help ASAP – many emails sent to each user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Need help ASAP – many emails sent to each user

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    @Elias, I have fixed something on your site. Please check and let me know
    LuizBra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Sorry I don't understand. Have you fixed the issue? You are saying that it was some kind of an email from the July 7. What doest it mean? I have a problem only with "course expiration emails" and I want you help me fixing it. I sent you (in the previous message) a screenshot with the evidence that the issue hasn't been fixed.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Elias, In Schedule email, there was an old email which was the main reason that your users are getting multiple emails because this email was sending to each user again and again. But, Still you are getting this issue which is weird. Let me check this again
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi there, Any news regarding our issue?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Elias, I have found the cause of this issue. But you have to wait for our next update. This will be fixed in our next update
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Thanks a lot! When can we expect to see the fix?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we can actually fix this .Please share your valid FTp credentials to fix this .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fix added to your site Please try removing and adding student back to course ?
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Wow, thanks! Do you mean I need testing this? Could you please do this? I don't know how to replicate the issue. Also please answer my question in the previous message
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I have never changed any duration of your courses . I just put the modified the code in the file and did not changed your course duration .
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Need help ASAP – many emails sent to each user’ is closed to new replies.