Need help ASAP – many emails sent to each user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Need help ASAP – many emails sent to each user

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    LuizBra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes changes has been made and i have tested it . Now no email will set if course duration exceeds the year 2038 which is the timestamp limit for 32 bit servers .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Many thanks! Sorry I'm not sure that I get this. Can I enable the "Exparation email" once again? The initial problem was that people received like 5-40 duplicate emails about the course expiration.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes that is because of some programming internal issue . Please proceed to enabling the expiry email .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes ofcourse I have tested this at my localhost but that fact is my system is a 64 bit machine and your server might be 32 bit . also when I checked there are no cron jobs found which were past dated in your lms-> settings -> emails -> scheduled emails . The issue only appears for the users who has past dated email schedule set due to the limitation of size of php integer which is 32 bytes .   Those emails might be related to the old students .  
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi there, We still have the same issue. Can you please let me know how have you fixed the issue? And why it doesn't work? Do we have to delete all the scheduled emails once again?
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Need help ASAP – many emails sent to each user’ is closed to new replies.