New Request: Course & Unit Timer

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations New Request: Course & Unit Timer

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    a4da
    Spectator
    @H.K. Latiyan @epiphanicrafts I am the original post to the "live Course timer" I am in need if this Live Course Timer also I had to go with Learndash due to WPLMS not having a timer option but I would definitely move the course back to WPLMS if you have developed a "LIve Course timer" that displays on each course page so the student can visually see how much time they have spent in the course (due to a 4 hour minimum time requirement) before they can access the end of course test. @vibetheme 1. where you able to develop a plugin to display a live timer for student 2. does it include and idle log out option Please let me know the progress of this feature. Thank you a4da
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @a4da: We took this as a paid customization and developed this plugin for @epiphanicrafts only. If you also wants this then please create your own topic and let me know your requirements.
    a4da
    Spectator
    Thank you I will. Have a great day :)  
    epiphanicrafts
    Spectator
    epiphanicrafts
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks. Change 1: This is different from the original requirement. In the 2.6 we're tracking video tracktime (link) which can be used to replace the unit time spent by the user. So if this is not urgent I would request you to wait for the 2.6 update and we'll update the plugin with this minor change. Change 2 : Yes we'll add this details in the plugin. ----- Setting 1:  Need further clarification. Setting 2,3 : This is a new requirement. Since the base information is being tracked, so we can show this. But we'll need to build a new panel for statistics which would be specifically for this report.
    epiphanicrafts
    Spectator
    epiphanicrafts
    Spectator
    Hi, Is there any update? Please get back to me! Thanks Regards
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘New Request: Course & Unit Timer’ is closed to new replies.