Page Builder WP Editor Not Saving

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Page Builder WP Editor Not Saving

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    RecTherapyCEUs
    Participant
    < div class="p-desc">
    To Whom It May Concern,
        A few weeks back we began to have issues updating our pages using Page Builder. Every time we save and update the page after making changes to the content, the changes never stick. It is as if the page builder is no longer responsive to being edited. I have attached screen shots of what I see when looking at page builder. Hopefully these help. The particular page we are trying to update is our homepage as one of our links is not working correctly.  Please help us fix the page builder issue as this affects our business :/
    </div>
    tenillexp
    Participant
    I think I am having the same issue. I've only just installed this theme and this problem has been there from the start.
    sandy
    Can you please try deactivating Yoast SEO plugin (if installed) and check. There is one known issue with Yoast SEO plugin. If this does not help, try deactivating all third party plugins and check.    
    tenillexp
    Participant
    I don't have Yoast SEO on there and I deactivated all other third party plug ins and tried and still have the same issue. Please help!
    sandy
    Can you please share your site url with admin credentials to check the issue. Also make sure to set it as a private reply.
    tenillexp
    Participant
    The log in URL is http://dogmattersacademy.com/wp-admin/ Username: dogacad Password: oB0moKyfParr
    tenillexp
    Participant
    When I make a change in Page Builder, it sits there forever saying it is saving and it never actually saves.
    RecTherapyCEUs
    Participant
    I have tried deactivating/reactivating all plugins and it still did not fix the issue. I have created an admin account for you: Username: collins Password: testtest Thank you for your help in diagnosing the issue!
    tenillexp
    Participant
    Any progress on this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site and found that the save page ajax call is returning a 404 server error  . and is not able to found this url : http://dogmattersacademy.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php Please contact your webhost on this . refer : http://prntscr.com/8us2jo
    IR123
    Participant
    Hello Vibe Team ! :-D I am having the same issue : I checked with my hosting provider and everything should work fine. They are suggesting me to check with you guys to see if there is any news on this. Is there another way to modify pages built with the Page Builder ? Thanks for your help, I appreciate ! :-) Ian
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Can you please share your site url with admin credentials to check the issue.

Also make sure to set it as a private reply.

IR123
    Participant
    http://www.ianrenaud.com/instazen/wp-admin/ User : Ian Pass : ian123 Thanks for your help, I appreciate ! :-D
    Jasper
    Spectator
     <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hello Vibe Team !</span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"> </span> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">I am having the same issue.... there is no option available to edit in wp editor and when i save the changes in page builder it redirects to edit.php and not saving any changes made in the page builder...??</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Is there any way to create page other than page builder?</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">And I use <span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 19.5px; white-space: nowrap;">WPLMS SELL QUIZ and </span><span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 19.5px; white-space: nowrap;">Paid Memberships Pro....the </span><span style="color: #23282d; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-weight: bold; line-height: 18.2px;">PMPro Membership field in the quiz is not saving the value</span></p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"></p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Site credentials</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">http://coursee.co</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">admin:courseeadmin</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">password:password</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"></p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Thanks !<br style="box-sizing: border-box;" />coursee</p>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi Ian, We checked your site and found that your site does not have wplms theme installed  .   Hi coursee,  We also checked your site and it seems your theme and plugins are outdated . Please update your theme all its plugins to lates and also deactivating the third party plugins  .  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Builder WP Editor Not Saving’ is closed to new replies.