Page Builder WP Editor Not Saving

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Page Builder WP Editor Not Saving

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ISSUE RESOLVED ! The issue is exactly what I expected. We were sending html in the ajax call which was not accepted by your server. Note that this is a server setting to enable/disable this which is the main reason why many of us did not face this issue while some of us did. So, we have now stopped sending the html code in the Page builder, I have tested this on your setup and everything is working as expected.  
    IR123
    Participant
    Houston, I have a problem !! The Page Builder now saves... but when I come back to the page, there is nothing left... (see link to screenshot => http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/753613/b7722cceb6af523de8fc5527badf27ff ) Meaning I have only one try to make the perfect page or everything erases on the second try... ?!? Any idea what's going on ? Ian
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes we found the issue on your site . The problem is the page builder makes ajax call to save the content which also includes the html in it to the post table . In this process it sends html content via ajax post . Now the issue issue is whenever site posts html via ajax your host rejects this request to the admin-ajax.php file . SO please try contacting your webhost to enable the post of html via ajax call .
    hamzahali
    Spectator
    I am facing the same issue. pls help pradeepit.com/wp-admin/ Username: admin pass: !qaZ2wsX  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Checked your site " hamzahali " coluld not found any issue please check : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coXqXbhqc6
    hamzahali
    Spectator
    @alex If we take content items directly form page builder, its working. (getting saved). But when we taking contents in a column its not getting saved.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we checked this time with the columns and was able to replicate the issue . Please refer the screenshot : http://prntscr.com/957dy7  It seems the your webhost is rejecting the ajax call to save the html content and does not allowing the posting if the html content ot the admin-ajax.php page . Please contact your webhost on this .
    IR123
    Participant
    Hello Alex and Mr.Vibe ! :-D This issue has FINALLY been fixed on my WPLMS installation by Mister Jim G, HostNine Tech Support Ninja ! :-D He spotted several ModSecurity rules being tripped by the infos sent by the admin-ajax.php. He whitelisted all of those rules -- after looking up and confirming my IP address -- and now all is working GREAT ! :-D For future references, it is a host-side issue and probably with the ModSecurity rules being tripped. Thanks for your work on this, I really appreciate ! Now, off to work on this great theme ! :-D All the best ! Ian
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Builder WP Editor Not Saving’ is closed to new replies.