Payment Gateway – Added PayPal , PayUmoney & CCAvenue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Payment Gateway – Added PayPal , PayUmoney & CCAvenue

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    That's Great News... When will i get the complete work done... bit required as highest  priority Please update me once the required commission architecture resolved. Thanks in Advance for replying all my issues Warm Regards goonstudy Team
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Hello Vibe Development Team, I am Hoping to get Updates for commission & the dashboard graphs fixed & Updating them today as discussed on previous email... Can i expect updates today... Please Reply Thanks & Regards goonstudy team
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are working on the dashboard update right now .We need to rebuild the graphs .It may take some time maybe a week or two .
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Hoping You do it as fast as possible.... Just don't delay as i will be waiting 1 or 2 Weeks but do update me in a week ... Bit discouraged...  
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    This issue i raised a month ago... ever since from that day things were just <span data-dobid="hdw">lacking giving wrong dates or tentative dates saying tomorrow / or 2 days later / now saying week or 2 weeks...</span> But you should understand as a purchaser how hard we go through... I first installed WPLMS on a regular shared hosting but due to huge project size with memory limit / execution time shared hosting was not allowing controlling... Then i purchased dedicated Server which cost me lot but successfully installed it. Was very happy later it took 4 months for me to understand all settings Then i understood that wplms best seller sold 20K users lacks running multi payments instructor commission And when i first posted this issue now it is already more than one month.. you should know the pain and investment we users are going through... ever user is a diamond drops for u guys they pay for support they purchase addons s3 , purchase theme like wplms & maintains server to make things go on... but on the final things are getting delayed lot... why it is taking so long time i don't know with wrong promising dates .. All i can do is forcibly put an end to my project is this what you best sellers wplms want me to do... Very Unhappy... Do something or else my dream would be killed came so long & now don't understand on the midst of unknown direction where should i go now... wasting lot of money... Please Help me... With Regards..    
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, I understand and because of this we took your request on fast track and completed all the development. Trust me we did not get any requests about multiple currencies in Instructor commissions up-till now, I do not think most of our users  are aware of this plugin "Booster for WooCommerce" . But we realised that this is important so we've build this functionality especially for you.
    A little patience, the theme update is coming this week, we'll try as fast as we can. If you want we can share it with you first so that you can check the functionality and suggest changes if any. We can share the updated code tomorrow.
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Wow Thanks please update me tomorrow i will test as a first user... Thanks for holding me back as ur favorite users... i'll  Never forget your help... Thanks in advance waiting for tomorrow...    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the development for this has been completed . We are running some tests and will release the update of vibe customtypes and wplms dashboard plugins . for this . https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqnliq3MXC  
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Hi vibe developers Not Getting Any Proper Reply. As you Asked for FTP Account Details I have Given that in my previous email. And its been kept on reminding by me to update Multi Instructor commission but till date nothing happened.. Please Let me Know reason for delay... How long should i keep on asking the Same Requirement... Please Reply me ASAP..And i Also Updated the Same Issue at WPLMS Forum Click Here Thanks in Advance Warm Regards goonstudy Team
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please be patient , update for this is being released in couple of hours . https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/multicurrency-support-in-commissions/
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Sorry For Late Reply... First i like to thank for every staff & Support Team for understanding the requirement of mine multi currency instructor payment... Developer team did to some Extent very well.. But i have still some issues which i am Posting a Video to Explain fast... Kindly go through my next comment Thanks in Advance  
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please provide us some time to check this up .
    maddyomaddy11
    Spectator
    Hi Alex Have you Checked my Issue its Urgent...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I just watched all  video of yours . noting down the issues . : 1 . total commission calculation mistake (total commission widget is not multicurrency) . 2 . commission of a month in graph calculating for 1st order only its not adding the remaining order's commission . 3 . payout line does not shows untill there is a commission line in graph (a payout made for FEb in march does not shows until there is a commission earned in march ) . 4 . Accordingly payout made for FEb in march should show up in FEB in graph . 5 . payouts are overwritten not adding (maybe if made in same month twice ). 6 . commission payout range should be simplified in instructor widget . Please provide us some time to check one by one and fix them all .    
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • The topic ‘Payment Gateway – Added PayPal , PayUmoney & CCAvenue’ is closed to new replies.