Quiz Results Not Calculating Correctly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz Results Not Calculating Correctly

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Hi Folks I was waiting for the updates to correct the issues. However the issues are remaining same. Can you please look into it again and close this once for all.   1) Nothing loads if React is activated. 2) Its very very slow otherwise    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have released three updates for the quizzes recently .I believer there is no issues left right now just need to make sure to implement these changes in this tip :  https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quizzes-on-react/ Remember to enable the api and regiteration in api settings and the important change in the .htaccess file . IF issue appears then please share your site url , admin and ftp creds in private reply .
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    React is definitely not working. I have shared the details. Please do the needful. For ease of use. I have enabled a new menu for Quiz. All the Quiz - Standalone as well as the course in which the Quiz are used linked here.    
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Many Thanks. The normal quiz is working but its slow. Issue is that the time available to the students gets reduced due to the 3 to 5 secs between question to question loading. But react quiz is not loading at all.   Any help on making the react work ??
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have already fixed your react quizzes as shown in the screenshot : https://prnt.sc/sxx8q3
    Zatakk
    Spectator
    Hi I was not sure about that. I enabled the react quizzes which are disabled earlier and then checked. In Admin login and in chrome it seems to work fine. However its not at all loading on explorer or firefox ............. Explorer - blank page Firefox - infinite page loader in circles Also would any cache plugin going to affect th quizzes ??
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz Results Not Calculating Correctly’ is closed to new replies.