Score not appering when course finishes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Score not appering when course finishes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Hello, at the end of the courses, when you click on finish course button the message with the score doesn't appear. Please indicate me how to solve this issue.
    Veronica
    hi first, you need to make sure that you have enabled the show result in the quiz also share the video of the issue and course URL with admin credentials to check the same on your site.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    Veronica
    Veronica
    checking...
    Veronica
    I add also that I noticed that with double click it's possible to go to next unit even if quiz is not passed.
    Hi Veronica, is there any update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the last lesson conclusini is a unit and is not completed , each unit needs to be completed first in order to complete the course . I checked there and I think the quiz is not auto evaluated there in the second video : https://somup.com/c31Il7tBGl I could not understand the language but I think quiz was not submitted properly there . Also seems that quiz passing score not set properly . Second thing to check if the quiz is being used in another course or not . Please try to scorll a bit which will complete the unit conclusini unit after which you can complete the course . would sugges your to add some content so that user would scroll and finally system completes the unit .
    Hi Alex, the problem regards all my courses (they all worked well, I can exclude errors in passing scores etc.). As you can see in the video, after submitting quiz there is a message of error and when I submit again quiz, a message says that it's already submitted. https://somup.com/c31Djht5t7
    Hello there, can you please help me to solve these troubles? I have students waiting to start courses. Thanks
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘Score not appering when course finishes’ is closed to new replies.