Score not appering when course finishes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Score not appering when course finishes

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I thoroughly checked your error log and found that there was some error in the wplms customizer plugin again which I fixed . Please check this now .I tried this on my own but the issue did not appear .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please first note that you need to enable " Previous Units/Quiz must be Complete before next unit/quiz access " setting to be completed . Next is to check if user have already completed that next unit then it will allow to pass . Please check the passing marks , it works this way : if passing marks are expected to be 3 then we need to set 2 in passing marks field. But if I insert Passing marks: 2 If you score: 2 my Pass/Fail message says Pass, while your program says Failed. Suppose I remove my Pass/Fail message to avoid inconsistencies. But even if your message says Failed, it is impossible to retake the quiz, you need to move on to the next unit.
    What you say it's obvious! The courses were created long time ago and worked. Suddenly all these problems started to happen. Months go by, the courses are unusable and money is lost.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the issue you mentioned replicated at your end but not on ours . I had to modify core file of wplms plugin in order to resolve that.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Same fix will be available in wplms plugin update .
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘Score not appering when course finishes’ is closed to new replies.