Setup Help

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Setup Help

• This topic has 41 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ava.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Ava
    We need little time, will update the reply soon
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Hi guys... May I know the progress?
    Ava
    Hi Firstly, my apologies  for the delay. But now I have set up the WPLMS theme and plugins with updated version. Please verify and let us know.
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    hi... Email verification is not working. I have registered using [email protected] but never receive an email and I cannot use the same email again to register.
    Ava
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    guys what is the WordPress username and password for jombelajar.com.my/wp3  ???
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    hi guys I found that the maximum video upload size is 128mb. I would like to have at least 500mb of video upload size. can you guys fix this for me?    
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Another issue...   If a user exits the browser without logout from the site. We cannot log in with the username again cause the message "user already logged in appears". What do we do now? how to enable auto logout?
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    helloooooo need help !!  
    Ava
    Hi Issue1: To increase the video upload size, please contact your webhost. Issue 2:  This issue stems from the limitation or a feature in WordPress. It has a stateless architecture which does not maintain any user sessions, this is also the reason why Wordpress is scalable.   Here's what happens :
    1. User logs in to your site.

2. Closes the browser without logging out.

1. WordPress still maintains that the user is logged in. You can conform this by editing the user in WP Admin - Users and you'll see the button "Logout user from everywhere", which indicates that the WordPRess is not aware that the user has actually logged out.
      In our code implementation of single sessions, we maintain the login status recognized by wordpress for 30 minutes window (which can be decreased on requirement), so the user will be able to re-login after 30 minutes
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    hi guys, when an instructor uploads the units, it is being uploaded in the media library where the instructor can view all other uploads by other instructors. am I right? if yes how do i prevent from one instructor from seeing other instructor or any other media then their own media?
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Guys Need Urgent Help !!!! I accidentally deleted a user EVA which suppose to be the keymaster and because I did so what happen was all the pages created by Eva is now gone!!! please help!!
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Its Ava actually !!!  
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Guys, I tried to restore all pages and post from trash but it has become worst!! most of the pages are not working. Hope you guys can help me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup Help’ is closed to new replies.