Setup Help

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Setup Help

• This topic has 41 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ava.
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Issue : deletion of user with her content . Well once its deleted all her content might get deleted also in wordpress . ACtually wordpress asks this before deletion of user to delete the content created by user or retain the content ,you need to choose the second option : http://prntscr.com/n0hx12 They only option is to restore from backup on server .Contact webhost if they keep backup .   ISSUE : privacy of media files . for this simply goto wp-admin -> WPLMS -> course manager -> force instructor content privacy -> enable it .   ISSUE : pages not working. Please share the link of id of those pages along with admin credentials again (old one are now working .)
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Hi guys, Email verification is not working always. Many users account is still under pending and when I contacted them they all complain they didn't get the activation email. I know I can approve them manually but that's not what we want to do. We want it to be an automated process. I do notice that email verification is confirmed not working for icloud. Sometimes it does not work for other emails too.
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    I would also like to know more about the OTP Phone authorization. Is the SMS sent charged? Or how it works to replace my current email verification system?
    Ava
    Hi Please go through this link: https://firebase.google.com/docs/auth/limits And, email is compulsory along with number. Please follow this tip to know more:https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-phone-auth/
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    According to the link you provided, even the lowest num of registration emails are 1000/day but in this issue, we are not even close to that num, I'm talking about less than 100 users a day. What is the solution?
    Ava
    Well the sms you sent is not chargeable upto a limit . We also do not know about the exact charges please contact firebase for this .
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    hi guys, In the event of any dispute/ chargeback case/ complaint received from the customers and claim that product/ service not received/ spoiled/ not rendered Is there any functions to notice or check if the customer actually watched the lesson up to certain units? or else how do we evaluate the truth of the complaint?
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    hi guys In the event of any dispute/ chargeback case/ complaint received from the customers and claim that product/ service not received/ spoiled/ not rendered, In the event of any dispute or chargeback case/ complaint recieved from the customers and claim that course cant be viewed/spoiled/not rendered, how do we identify/evaluate the truth of the complain? is there anyway we can track the progress of the course of any student/ check in from the admin side the num of units/time that they already watch the course?
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    hi guys, <span style="caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">In the event of any dispute or chargeback case/ complaint recieved from the customers and claim that course cant be viewed/spoiled/not rendered, how do we identify/evaluate the truth of the complain?</span> <span style="caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Is there anyway we can track the progress of the course of any student/ check in from the admin side the num of units/time that they already watch the course?</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes there is . you can enable the "Auto-mark unit complete when user proceeds to next unit" : what this setting will do is mark the unit as complete as soon as the user view that unit and then its easy to track if user has opened that unit or not by course admin : check video : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqfh2EZivj
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Error using coupon! Day 1: One of my user already use a coupon and watch the course. The coupon is to make the video free for 90 days. Day 2: The user cannot find the video under my courses! The course is not available for the user anymore. It means the user have to buy the course again. When the user tries to use the coupon again, user cannot use the coupon because the coupon usage limit was set to 1 time usage per user! How to fix this?
    Ava
    Please share the url of the course , steps to replicate the issue , and admin credentials to check this issue .
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup Help’ is closed to new replies.