some Strange Problems i my website

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues some Strange Problems i my website

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    why only in costume post type courses  ?? i think it's related to the courses i guess the problem coming from import and export function the courses only that i export it from the old website to the new one
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes it does appearing with course post type but still we are unable to find any reason behind this error . This is a common wordpress error . It might have appeared due to migration of site files to new server . Please check the last unique key and salt method on these links : https://docs.presscustomizr.com/article/303-how-to-fix-are-you-sure-want-to-do-this-in-wordpress http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-in-wordpress/    Let us know if this helps. after following the last step mentioned in that link simply re-save permalinks and check it again .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello relay i don't know what can i do i have do all steps here http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-in-wordpress/ and the problem not solved   what is can do more ??
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    my big question why courses only ???
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    you tell me this problem only in your website the same problem in your theme here https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/250121/warncommentchanges-always-being-triggered-on-update  
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    another here https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/stop-annoying-unit-update-prompts/
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i think the problem coming from the comments in the courses i fond when i try to press on add comment button in any course it's appear the same message and not open the text area to give me the ability to add the comment i think the problem coming from here you can check it
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    when i press on add comment  i get this java script error  

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined
    at load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,wp-pointer,thickbox,shortcode,media-upload,heartbeat,autosave,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-list&load[]=s,jquery-query,admin-comments,suggest,postbox,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,editor-expand,backbone,wp-backbone,media-mod&load[]=els,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-p&load[]=ainter,wp-auth-check,editor,wplink,wp-embed&ver=4.9.4:365
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,wp-pointer,thickbox,shortcode,media-upload,heartbeat,autosave,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-list&load[]=s,jquery-query,admin-comments,suggest,postbox,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,editor-expand,backbone,wp-backbone,media-mod&load[]=els,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-p&load[]=ainter,wp-auth-check,editor,wplink,wp-embed&ver=4.9.4:365
    setTimeout (async)
    open @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,wp-pointer,thickbox,shortcode,media-upload,heartbeat,autosave,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-list&load[]=s,jquery-query,admin-comments,suggest,postbox,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,editor-expand,backbone,wp-backbone,media-mod&load[]=els,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-p&load[]=ainter,wp-auth-check,editor,wplink,wp-embed&ver=4.9.4:365
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,wp-pointer,thickbox,shortcode,media-upload,heartbeat,autosave,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-list&load[]=s,jquery-query,admin-comments,suggest,postbox,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,editor-expand,backbone,wp-backbone,media-mod&load[]=els,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-p&load[]=ainter,wp-auth-check,editor,wplink,wp-embed&ver=4.9.4:365
    d.complete @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:4
    i @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:2
    fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:2
    i @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:4
    n.fx.tick @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:4
    setInterval (async)
    n.fx.start @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:4
    n.fx.timer @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:4
    qb @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:4
    g @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:4
    dequeue @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:3
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:3
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:2
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:2
    queue @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:3
    animate @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:4
    n.fn.(anonymous function) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-position,quicktags,underscore,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-&load[]=ui-sortable,jquery-ui-menu,wp-a11y,jquery-ui-autocomplete,wp-util,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.4:4
    addcomment @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,wp-pointer,thickbox,shortcode,media-upload,heartbeat,autosave,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-list&load[]=s,jquery-query,admin-comments,suggest,postbox,tags-suggest,tags-box,word-count,post,editor-expand,backbone,wp-backbone,media-mod&load[]=els,wp-plupload,wp-mediaelement,wp-api-request,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,mce-view,imgareaselect,image-edit,svg-p&load[]=ainter,wp-auth-check,editor,wplink,wp-embed&ver=4.9.4:365
    onclick @ post.php?post=1216&action=edit:2601

ateya3d
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Your assessment seems absolutely correct. Checking your site to correct this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share your site credentials. This does not replicate on our test site: http://prntscr.com/ipyqqr The credentials shared are not working at the moment as the site is down.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i'm waiting
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    thanks, checking site..
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The class add-new-comment is being added with display none property. it is coming from some javascript code. there are a lot of scripts included in [page to debug. is there any code which can be overriding here?
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • The topic ‘some Strange Problems i my website’ is closed to new replies.