some Strange Problems i my website

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues some Strange Problems i my website

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    checking right now..  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the fact that its not appearing in your other setup proves that the issue is not in theme or any of its plugin .the issue is only with that  specific site .  There is something that is putting a form or javascript code only on courses edit page causing this issue but Im not able to find it .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    how can i solve the problem ??
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please provide some time to check this issue again. Please ping back for a reminder .
    MrVibe
    Keymaster

checking right now..

update:  interestingly the issue also appears when almost all the divs are removed : http://prntscr.com/isi7zc   Yes, I understand this is a live site. I will not make any changes in your site. Since, I believe thisi s a javascript error, I need to only check all the js files loaded in your pages to debug this issue.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    this problem from 7 months and not solved to this time
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked this once again .the issue is appearing because there are some comments that are there in database but due to something it is not fetched properly . And that script error is appearing due to that . this is a guess but in maybe wrong in this . Will check further ,
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    8 days after your last general replay without any replay in my problem ??
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I did checked it again . The problem is with the comments of the courses . Aactually there are 12 reviews(comments) in course but in back end its not listing any of these comments . http://prntscr.com/ky4gzn  We are checking what is being wrong with it . Please do ping back .It helps us keeping track of pending issues .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    this problem from 2 years, 4 months and for this time not solved and it's related to courses custom posts only not appear in any type of posts only courses
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    can i get a reply here ??
Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • The topic ‘some Strange Problems i my website’ is closed to new replies.