some Strange Problems i my website

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues some Strange Problems i my website

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i'm not a programmer you can disable any plugin you U think the problem coming from i install the basic plugins with your theme only you can do any thing to get the problem solution  
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    this is an urgent problem please give it more time
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    now add comment button in all courses not appear when i edit the course you hide it ??     i found it in the right side bar
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I tried to deactivate each and every third party plugin in your site but that does not resolve your issue .I would need your cgway.net site ftp details to have a look on your site files . Meanwhile please goto wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates ->click re-install wordpress  option from there .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    after re install WordPress no any changes at all the problem not solved
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there are a lot of variables in your site that are needed to test . I tried to disable the caching and make changes in your .htaccess file but none of these helped . will check again .ping back for a reminder .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hi Alex Really i don't know what is the a lot of variables i tell you , you can disable all plugins i use very basic plugins and you can deactivate all the additional plugins every file you have edit please do a backup before that edit please give me some time to solve this problem
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There is a file in your site that I rename site stops working . refer : http://prntscr.com/ir3bj7  I already tried deactivating all third party plugins ,re-installing wordpress ,changing site language.adding a new course but none is helping. By variable I means some folders and files that should not be present in a common wordpress setup . I guess its malware or something .Can you please contact your webhost and ask them to ran a malware scan .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    no any problem in my server
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, I just read through all the comments and notice that you mention that the issue only occurs on the course which are imported and not the new ones. So the issue occurs only in the old courses. Wordfence-waf is a firewall from WordPress, @Alex seems to have mistaken it as malware.   p.s :  Please I request you to create new topics for new issues, this topic has 60 responses and reading them alone takes 30 minutes just to find out that the topic is talking about something else at the end.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    if you confirm my problem will solved after delete Wordfence-waf i can delete all plugin now
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i completely remove wordfence as  here https://www.wordfence.com/help/advanced/remove-or-reset/ https://www.bloggingglobal.com/safely-remove-wordfence-security-plugin/   but As I expected the problem not solved as you say it's from wordfence   i delete the plugin and all it's files and tables   can i get a solution or NO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • The topic ‘some Strange Problems i my website’ is closed to new replies.