Update Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Update Theme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    this post was closed by you but was actually pending: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/vibebp-setup-issue/ the credentials I gave you didn't work because in the meantime I had updated wordpress and the theme didn't work. I had to back up the day before and then the credentials no longer existed. we can proceed? thank you
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well really sorry we have again found this error in credentials : https://prnt.sc/u69wkl
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes the password worked for us . I went to migrate your site but when I checked your content I stopped as you are using fvplayer shortcode in your units to add videos which are not supported in the V4 and utltimately you will need to re-create the units . can you please send fvplayer and fvplayer pro plugin to check if its possible for us to integrate it with v4 .
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for providing the files.We will check how can we make it work .I just had a look at the code and find out it also adds many permissions to the video which I think would be not easy to setup in the new v4 version . But I think we will be able to play the video without any permissions .
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    Thanks you Alex. Hope to receive updtaes from you in short time. Daniele
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hi, Just updated to WPLMS 4.08 with the last update WP All of the core files receive fatal error and can not be activated. Elementor does not work as well. Could you pls check? Regards,
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    I already checked and everything seems to work well....I also updated Elementor and it's working properly. Are there other things that I have to check? Give me directions about that.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @marinazel, Your buddypress plugin was deactivated and the site threw error. Please share your valid ftp credentials in private reply on your own TOPIC to fix the site as before.
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    Hi @Alex, are there any news with fvplayer? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry we are still yet to implement the code with fvplayer .
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    I'm looking for Ward to receiving updated from you. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as the course status page is on react the script echoed in it does not works and does not executes , we would need a way to add the iframe into html directly without any scripts in order for the video to play . so can you ask the videocipher devs or support how can we get iframe url from the video id in order for the video to play into our system , a php snippet or code anything ?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Update Theme’ is closed to new replies.