URGENT: Quiz results are not Auto-Evaluated nor Random

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting URGENT: Quiz results are not Auto-Evaluated nor Random

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    rarego
    Spectator
    Hello, I've done several new questions/quizzes/courses from scratch and the result is always the same: 1) Auto-evaluation doesn't work, marking correct answers as incorrect. 2) Also quiz questions are not random, when they should be.   - Auto-evaluation / Random question is enabled for the quiz. - Quiz is set on auto evaluate mode in Quiz Settings. - Comments are enabled for all the questions in the quiz - These options that I saw in other replies do NO longer exist in my Course Manager menu: 1- "The question types in the quiz are selected in WPLMS options panel->Course Manager->Auto Evaluate question types" 2- "Discussion settings are set as per documentation"   I have the latest version of the theme and all plugins are updated.   Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks    
    rarego
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    rarego
    Spectator
    rarego
    Spectator
    Hello again, Any update please ???...   Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    rarego
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks, Now I am able to access your website. Checking site....
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry no I am again not able to access it. I am only able to see your homepage but when I try to login it shows me the same error as previous.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rarego
    Spectator
    rarego
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Checking site....  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website and found that you have not set any marks for your questions, all are set to 0 marks, refer: http://prntscr.com/efimer Now I have set the marks to 2 for every question. Now the quiz is working fine, please refer the video in my next private reply.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT: Quiz results are not Auto-Evaluated nor Random’ is closed to new replies.