URGENT: Quiz results are not Auto-Evaluated nor Random

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting URGENT: Quiz results are not Auto-Evaluated nor Random

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    rarego
    Spectator
    Thanks for your quick reply but Your second point doesn't work like you explained. We tried thousand times to reset the quiz for the student when there is a change but the student still is not allowed to see the new configuration. You can test it yourself with the credentials and quiz detailed on point 5 of my previous post. (8 questions on backend, 4 when student takes quiz. All after reseting from Course>Admin>Submissions>Get evaluation complete> Reset quiz for student.)   Feel free to create new content as needed.   Please, we need a way to solve this issue today. Thanks again.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, I checked your website and debugged the issue on your website. The issue is that you have set the dynamic quiz but also set some questions in the quiz (i.e. static questions). This causes the issue. Also I found a code missing in the plugin file which I have now added in your website. -------------- Now the reset will work fine, I have reset the quiz for the student please check.
    rarego
    Spectator
    Hello again, You are right, it is working flawlessly now ! (autoevaluation, randomness and reseting)... We are so amazed that even my boss payed a round of coffees... if only it had been earlier! We will keep in mind not to mix dynamic/static questions (it would be a good idea to disable one when the other is selected by default). Now we are only concerned about the missing code in the "plugin": 1) Which plugin was that? 2) Why do you think that was missing? 3) Do you think any external plugin that we are using might have affected the code? 4) Will any future update affect / modify the code again ?   Please advice just to be safe and start with a good step.   We MUCH APPRECIATED your help and quick reply today. That was fantastic.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    By missing I didn't mean that there was  something wrong in your website actually it was missing from our vibe course module plugin, which I have corrected in your website and the same will be available in the next update of vibe course module plugin.
    rarego
    Spectator
    Ok, then. Hopefully that won't happen again. During the next days we will update all the courses/quizzes and start new trials, I will let you know if something comes up. Thanks very much. Regards.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok, Thanks for confirming. Since the issue is resolved, closing the topic. If you face any issues please create a new topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT: Quiz results are not Auto-Evaluated nor Random’ is closed to new replies.