WPLMS Mobile Application

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS Mobile Application

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    if the ios app is ready, could you pls send across and share with me, I will test it on iphone6
    karolla86
    Spectator
    Send me android files pls. When u finish work u can send again. İ wanna test today. Because i am free today
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi guys, I've just received an email from you. Thank you very much for your work! I have 2 quick questions. 1) Are you planning to integrate forums in the app? 2) Are you planning to integrate groups in the app?
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Hello, how are you? I have experience in Quality Control of Applications, I worked for Any.do in Israel. I would love to test it. Thanks!
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    I did not receive the app yet for testing. looks like few of us has got it?
    OFabio44
    Spectator
    I havent received them yet.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    I also would like to offer my help for beta testing. We are a big online music academy (www.onlinelessons.tv) with lots of courses and lessons and were already planning to develop an app and really looking forward to see what is possible with your app and what we should suggest for further updates. Feature request: if it is a video lesson, the app should offer an offline version of this lesson/video but the downloading should be protected by only downloading in the app without communicating about the real origin where the video comes from. We have a lot of drum students who don't have internet where they practice drums. For them we need the offline videos.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The email with app for testing was sent to first 7 users who asked for testing. Please check the emails from which you have signed up here on this forum.  
    OFabio44
    Spectator
    Hello, WPLMS I was the 6th to ask for testing the ANDROID/IOS files but I haven´t received them yet in my email. Looking forward to it. Thanks.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    When will it be available to all?
    verbomedia
    Participant
    Will the player support HLS videos? Or will we have to use MP4 videos for the platform. If you use the video.js project, it already supports HLS videos. It is possible to have a second/alternative input to upload/add link to this videos if HLS is not supported? The reason is that here in Brazil our connection is terrible, so we had to use HLS to deliver our videos to our students.
    karolla86
    Spectator
    Any new info?
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Hello everyone! Do you have any news? thanks!
    learner4life
    Participant
    Hi @hk, if you are still taking entries for beta tester, I would love to take a look at it. We were in the process of developing our own app so can provide you some inputs from there as well. With regards to the offline video feature that a lot of people are requesting - make it on lines of YouTube offline that the downloaded videos are constantly synced and removed from the storage after 48 hours or so. Better for security and less memory bloat. I know you are already behind on this app and it may be too late to make any feature requests but I would strongly suggest to include the social logins from your very first versions. All in all, great work! Excited about it.
    Rialdi
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Hi @hk</span> Where can we get the code? I want to test the mobile application also...
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Mobile Application’ is closed to new replies.