WPLMS Mobile Application

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS Mobile Application

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi there, I would be happy to test both versions (iOS and Android) in case you will explain on how to install them for testing purpose. Thanks guys a lot!
    jachyb
    Spectator
    Hi all, I would be happy to test it! Thank you very much!
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hello Mr Vibe, Few questions: 1. We always have potential buyers asking to click less and less to be able to purchase a course. So could you implement soon the option to purchase a course via Google Play Store and Apple Store with just one click and one confirmation? This will be something very important. 2. Would be possible to customize anything inside the App as we already do with the Child Theme (not just appearance as colors, logo and son on)? That will be also important to all WPLMS users. 3. We plan to create/customize and add different menu elements (that are not on the website) and specific features using c++ such as “to do lists”, “timer”, “student create their own reminders”, specific “stats/performance”, and so on. Would that be possible? 3.1 Regarding the customizations we’d need to be able to make them without losing on each update of the Mobile App, would be possible to keep them with the updates? 4. Would be possible to add the offline option to download lessons in audio in this version of the App? All locked inside the App (not searchable outside of  it to avoid piracy) ? 5. How the App will work with the free courses? 5.1 If the user is not registered yet on the website? In that case the user will receive a popup message to register? 5.2 If the user is already registered on the website will the App give automatic access to the free course after clicking on Take This Course? 6. On the sales page of the course would be possible to have a sticky button at the bottom with price and Take This Course as Udemy has for a long time? 7. Would be possible to have the blog feature on the App? Thanks again and good Vibes :)
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    Would the app be free for existing customers or any additional cost?
    chriseana
    Participant
    Happy to be a part of this! Waiting for instructions. Best regards
    EmanuelGT
    Participant
    I requested Android for testing, but can you please include me in the iOS please? thanks in advance!
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    Can I test it over iPhone 6 ?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @anilinsan : Yes. It will be available for both IOS and Android but it will be at additional cost. @Gustavo : Thanks for the suggestions. App is a completely new project and we will be adding more features for sure. At this point, we're releasing a minimum set. Yes the number of clicks will be less. 1. Thanks, we will await your feedback on this. 2. Yes. 3. Yes. Menus are customisable. There is no reminder feature as of now. Similar to dashboards, there are graphs in the dashboard. 4. For offline, we're caching images and content as of now. Audio/Video will be implemted with a separate player. 5. Just login and click on free label. 5.1 Yes, you can enable registration via app , just enable it from config. 5.2 Yes, 6. Yes 7. Based on your suggestion : I have a added a simple blog / about and contact page. -- Awesome, we now have many entries :) Need 1 more day guys I will send you the app files in your emails.
    OFabio44
    Spectator
    Looking forward to it.
    ceposs
    Spectator
    Great News, thanks for this epic development work! One question about the offline video player system: there will be a solution even for who like me use the SCORM .zip package for add video+slide in the unit? (with iframe function) Thanks Michele
    karolla86
    Spectator
    Waiting long time for it :)
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    Waiting for it
    karolla86
    Spectator
    Did u send test files?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Not yet. There are still few bugs remaining. These are not so major bugs, so you can get an idea of how the app is working. If you want I can send you the files. IOS is ready but I am facing some issues with latest android versions. I am also preparing a document on how to use the app. There are 2 levels of caching in app which gives it incredible speed. Graphs and charts have been implemented as well. We're excited about the app but it is still not finished. I need few days to finish the job.   == Also in development is the Live chat and notifications feature for WPLMS, which would be integrated later in the app updates.
    OFabio44
    Spectator
    Awesome!!! Let me ask you some more questions: 1. Will the App inherit the WPLMS slides, layout OR will the App have its own layout ? 2. Will the Apps have the same price ? (IOS / ANDROID) 3. When user creates any course on WPLMS, will the course automatically load in the App ? Thanks and keep up the good job!
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Mobile Application’ is closed to new replies.