WPLMS Mobile Application

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS Mobile Application

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    OFabio44
    Spectator
    Looking forward to it! Thank you
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Thanks, Alex. Mr Vibe, would be possible to launch the Mobile App with the Start For Free feature linked to MailChimp? Marketing tools are essential to the WPLMS community be self-sustainable. link: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/start-for-free-feature-linked-to-mailchimp/ PS: Will the plugins we are using on wordpress work on the mobile app? Thanks for all your hard work :)
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    App Update : Here' is what it includes : --- 1. WPLMS Login and registration. (FB & Google login pending as of now.. as it requires custom compilation) 2. Translation to any language. 3. Course directory and Full filters and sorters. 4. Instructor directory and profiles. 5. Course tabs , description, curriculum and reviews. 6. Course status/ pursual. 7. Units, Videos 8. Quizzes and all question types supported. 9. Offline caching for offline support. 10. Results, status, and dashboard. 11. Notifications 12. Wishlist. 13 .Custom home page creation option. 14. Featured courses, Popular courses, Course categories carousels ---   To be Included in future versions : 1. Fb/Google login 2. Offline videos 3. Notes and discussions 4. Realtime Chat and notifications. 5. Push notifications. --- This is the student version of the APP.  The instructor version will be released in future updates. We are open to suggestions for new requests. --- Inviting 5 guests for App testing. Share the mobile app version you want (IOS/Andoid), the app will be based on demo10 which will be shared with the users.
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Very Nice - I Would like To Test The Android Version Thanks :)
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, It is excellente. 1. How can We customize our brand in the app? 2. Can people (Registered or recent account in the app) Buy courses in the app. An then Can I see o wplm web? Is it with woocommerce? Thanks.    
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi. I like test android version.   Thanks <p style="text-align: right;"></p>
    chriseana
    Participant
    Great! I would like to test the iOS version. Thanks
    chessbee
    Spectator
    Good work guys! I would like to test Android version (may be iOS also)  
    karolla86
    Spectator
    I have ios and android developer account. Give me test files :)
    OFabio44
    Spectator
    Great!!! - I Would like To Test either The Android Version or IOS Version Thanks a lot
    EmanuelGT
    Participant
    I'm interested in testing android version!! Thanks in advance!!  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Awesome, thanks, I will be sharing the app to above 7 users in another 24 - 48 hours from now. I will update you when I have shared the app files here itself.   Regarding questions : 1. How can We customize our brand in the app? Yes. All customisations are done via 1 single file. All translations and config variables are defined in the config file. We will share details on how to customize it. 2. Can people (Registered or recent account in the app) Buy courses in the app. An then Can I see o wplm web? Is it with woocommerce? Yes, when users click on purchase, it opens an in-app browser which adds the course and takes the user to woocommerce checkout page. On successful order completion (realtime) the user gets the course in their myaccount area. The accounts, course progress, activity, quiz scores, certificates/badges, course completion, everything remains in sync with the main website. 
    karolla86
    Spectator
    Ok waiting :) i have 10400 student for test :)
    OFabio44
    Spectator
    Thanks WPLMS! Looking forward to it!
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Many thanks for this and for all your effort Mr Vibe!  
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Mobile Application’ is closed to new replies.