WPLMS Mobile Application

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WPLMS Mobile Application

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    There was some delays in app development as I was not available, due to some medical issues. We're still epxloring the offline videos feature which may be added later in app update. We'll be submitting mobile app most likely next week on Envato market. Will be sharing videos on how the app works very soon.  
    OFabio44
    Spectator
    Looking forward to it
    yogendrapal
    Spectator
    I am waiting.
    anilinsan
    Spectator
    generally apps are always free for all the users. Not sure how the paid version of mobile app will help my customers. if its only for admins then its fine but if its paid we will not be sharing it with our customers right?    
    karolla86
    Spectator
    When does it come?
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    <span id="result_box" lang="en">We are still waiting, when will it arrive? Thanks.</span>
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi Do you have any notice about it?   Is it available on Envato Market?   We expect the app.   Thanks
    nursesed.net
    Participant
    That's exciting news!! Looking forward to troubleshooting :)
    kalebnation
    Spectator
    If I have a quiz that is just a survey and not about right or wrong answers. Is there a way I can export that data after the quiz is taken? So instead of looking at it on my website I could print off the quiz answers and go over them with a student. Is there a better way to do survey questions that just to do a quiz type?
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    When will it be available in Envato Market?
    Rialdi
    Spectator
    is it available in Evanto Market?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS Mobile Application’ is closed to new replies.