Course is expired status problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course is expired status problem

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi Alex, despite what you have said - Mr.Vibe said that this problem has been fixed: https://trello.com/c/552iqnJv/899-woocommerce-order-course-access-use-case What was the issue and how you fix this? Do I still nedd to talk to my payment gateway? What should I say? I can change "Order status after fail payment" this set to - "Cancelled" now. Possible options: Pending payment Processing On hold Completed Cancelled (this is the default choice) Refunded Failed
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have added a check in the course access module so that automatic cancellations cannot be happened .But we cannot test this as we are not able to replicate the issue as of now . But I would  still recommends you to  choose " failed " status  in the " Order status after fail payment " in  payment gateway  settings .  
    LuizBra
    Participant
    If you want to replicate this issue. Log out from my website - click to buy a course (go to the checkout) - login on the checkout page with your account and start a new order. Then move to the next page and exit the website  (don't complete the order). Then in 1 hour you will lose an access because the order will be marked as Cancelled. You can change the status of this order to Cancelled manually to avoid waiting for 1 hour. Anyway you will not be able to see the course anymore. Can you be more specific about the solution that you've prepared? How you going to mark the unsuccessful orders? PS. If you want to test some options in the Payment Gateway then you could go to the Woocommerce - Settings - checkout - Wallet One payment gateway and change Order status after fail payment
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I would  still recommend you to  choose " failed " status  in the " Order status after fail payment " in  payment gateway  settings .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Okay thank you. I will change this tomorrow. What about other questions that I've asked?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well we have added a check so that if user cancels the order by herself then the course access will not be revoked . Therefore automatic cancelled orders will not revoke the course access after upcoming update .
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe Team! I think a have the same issue than PrettyBoyElias. Of course, theme and plugins are updated (2.2.2). For several customers who placed an order, then cancel their payment, then placed another order and completed it, their course is set to "expired". I have 2 websites with WPLMS and Woocommerce and  I have this issue on my 2 websites. See my credentials in next private reply.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    papuche37
    Spectator
    I just made a test on my development website : - Create a new user - Add an order, but don't complete it - Add another order and complete it - I modify the first order from "pending" to "cancelled" : my user can't access to his course anymore. So it's the same issue than PrettyBoyElias. Do you have a quick fix I can test and give you a feedback?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please check the settings of your payment gateway for the order status when the payment is failed or gets cancelled. Also the check will be  added in the next wplms  version 2.3
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I tried with 2 payment gateway : Payplug and paypal. This problem happens with both. I don't have any settings to set when the order is failed or cancelled. You can see my tests on my development website. Credentials in next private message. Edit : thanks for the next update.  
    papuche37
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well  it seems like that  these payment gateways automatically marking the order as cancelled . We have added a check for this which will be available in the next update . till then please do not mark previous orders of the users to be cancelled or failed .Just delete such orders . you can also add the students or extend their subscription from course-> admin .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Well, I've installed the 2.3.1 version Unfortunately, the problem is still there for this use case: A student starts the transaction - then abandon it. She comeback in 30 min in starts a new transaction - and she complete the new transaction. Now she has an access to the course. However, since she has an unsuccessful first transaction - after 1 our this order marks as the Cancelled and now she lost an access to the course. Could you please explain why the solution that you have implement - doesn't work?
    papuche37
    Spectator
    Same thing for me. This issue is still here.... with Paypal or Payplug.  
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘Course is expired status problem’ is closed to new replies.