Importing questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Importing questions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There is a little change in the code for the vibe-customtypes plugin -> includes -> class.import.php file line number 312 . refer  : http://prntscr.com/cjrhc3 shift this line " $exploded =explode(',',$item); " below the next line . and then try to import (few question to test ) .
    Alex, I've gone to try to export the questions out of the theme to try to get this to work again - however, WPLMS does not create a download file. How can I resolve this? I go to: LMS >> Settings >> Import/Export tab >>  Select 'Question' >> click 'Generate Export File' >> Click on 'Download Export File' And nothing happens.... I confirmed there are questions in the theme and also looked in both my PC and browser download folders. Can you please guide me to what I should be doing differently so I can get this upload task moving again? Thank you, Drew
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it seems there has been some error while writing to the csv file . Can you please share your php error log to check this issue ? Also share your admin credentials and site url   if possible to check this .
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nothing related to the issue with the import in your error log . But yes you need to enabled the components "Friend connections " and private messaging in your site coz this is causing a lot of errors (checking your error log ) . I would recommend to deactivate the theme ,then deactivate the buddypress plugin then again activate the theme and enable and save the above mentioned components . this will create friends and messages  table in your setup and these errors will be vanished . I need to check my import file . Can you please upload your setup somewhere online so that we can check exactly where  the issue is coming from ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for hosting it is dependent on how many users will be there on your site and how active they are on the site basically how many requests are created by the users . so any dedicated hosting or any Vps should work for you. Yep that should work but i gues it will put the quotes in the correct answer field .Again you can check by importing one answer .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I will setup your site but can you please first tell which demo do you want to install ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I setup the default demo on your site please check . By the options  meant different skins availble in the theme . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/one-click-setup-wplms-demo1/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I am not able to replicate the issue at your end . check video in private reply .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing questions’ is closed to new replies.