Multisite recommendations and considerations and known problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Multisite recommendations and considerations and known problems

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    what i can do now ??
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well then it could be server setting causing it to stop marking this as spam or the system screen might goes off during this ,we are making changes in the plugin now to resume migration where it was left .I hope you know this is a site specific support and is not a theme support .A normal freelancer would have charged a lot for this. Please provide some time will share new plugin .    
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Ok i'm waiting
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Thanks i will test it and tell you the results  
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    check it in my website for more than a hour like this fetch 0 results, sync in progress...   Please i want to close this case , i need an final solution for my problems
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes if there are 0 results that means all the meta has already been mapped and there is none left .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We put it like this because it will restrict anyone to again map the usermeta further again and again .Previously it was mapping again and again.  
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    OK Alex because no explanation for the fix steps i think this is a problem and i have mirror my website again to test on it before i do it in our main website is any explanations or steps or hints you want to say it to me ??
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Alex your reply not correct and not clear you say Yes if there are 0 results that means all the meta has already been mapped and there is none left . i mirror my website again he stopped in 7629/18666 after i reload the page and sync to be continue now tell us Fetch 0 https://prnt.sc/sxsdzj i'm very tired from your plugin fix :( i want a final solution for all this
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To check this at your end can you please share admin password again with username ? Im not able to login and check . Please also share valid ftp credentials in order to check at your end . I would also database export of your usermeta table for which I need your cpanel credentials .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i'm waiting !!!!!!!!!!! you must wait after every reply 24 hours and say to me this is Sunday our weekends again and again this problem take very long time , this is not fair but when i review the support with low rate you say this is not fair review all product and you have reply to my review after 1 hour
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As you know this is custom request , still we are providing to your for free. this is wordpress architecture bug we are fixing with this custom plugin . We are working on it .Will take some time .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i'm waiting ....
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite recommendations and considerations and known problems’ is closed to new replies.