WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @foxycleop : Make sure you update the plugins manually. The plugins are located in the wplms/plugins folder (inside the theme). Vibe Course module, Vibe Customtypes, Vibe Shortcodes, WPLMS Front End, WPLMS Assignments and WPLMS EventON. Thanks and keep on posting any issues you face.
    Lifeischoice
    Spectator
    Unable to complete aclivation on new install of beta2 as costomizer plugin is missing from the beta2 update.
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Mr. Vibe: Appreciate the effort from you and your team. Please watch a live video demonstration of 4 bugs uncovered. There are more, I will share soon: The Plugins are all 2.0, using wplms 2.0 but wplms child blank theme activated. If you want access to my staging area please let me know. http://quick.as/bwzdhr37v Also the course curriculum shows up all messed up, here is a pic: https://cloudup.com/co8xKqxcGD6
    No One
    Spectator
    1- When viewing a unit : Fatal error: Call to a member function get_var() on a non-object in /home/abc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 1716 2- When apply to an offline course : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/abc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 1059
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Quanto : Many thanks for finding the page builder bug. @foxycleop: Thanks for the amazing video. We're on it. For the shortcode make sure you've updated the Vibe Shortcodes plugin as well. The plugin is included in the theme wplms/plugins folder. For the public video loaded via S3 are you unable to play it ? Was it working previously on 1.9.x versions ?
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    1. Ok so I deactivated ALL 3rd party plugins, and Vibe shortcodes started working so there was some conflict on my side (I will sort it out on my own). 2. No I could NEVER play the video from WPLMS s3. The video does work within UNITS though. It is just the landing pages where the video doesn't play (via S3). It does play if you use regular embed code - as demonstrated in my video. Could you try repeating the same on your side and see if it works? Because if it does then the issue is probably on my side and I will investigate further.  
    No One
    Spectator
    - Accordion in Visual Composer is Not working - Carousel in Page Builder is displaying only one slid per screen not 4 as configured
    No One
    Spectator
    duy87
    Spectator
    @Mr.Vibe Please take a look, the course item layout is not in WPLMS 2.0. Take a look at the attached image. I think not only me would like to see it there. Thank you very much.
    No One
    Spectator
    A blank screen when viewing by Mobile ( Homepage created by Page Builder )   When opening  (by Mobile ) : website/wp-admin   I got these errors :   Warning: require_once(/home/abc/public_html/beta/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/templates/members/single/home.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/abc/public_html/beta/wp-includes/template.php on line 562 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/abc/public_html/beta/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/templates/members/single/home.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php54/pear') in/home/abc/public_html/beta/wp-includes/template.php on line 562
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @DaffRider : Thanks. The one click setup issue has been resolved in WPLMS 2.0 now. Thanks for your input.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Duy87: The item layout you're looking at is added by the Modern Theme and the code is in the modern child theme. The issue in modern theme is that is lacks the image of the layout in the pagebuilder. This has been resolved in the modern theme update 2.0.      
    DaffRider
    Participant
    Hi Mr Vibe you have publish new beta ? because click on 'install demo sample' dont work Thx you and Good Luck
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, refer the WPLMS 2.0 Beta 3 download link. All the reported bugs have been resolved. The update would be available tomorrow.   p.s :except the facebook one.
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Installed the 3rd beta. 1. Appreciate the good work guys but the curriculum looks completely messed up in WPLMS 2.0. Please see the attached images. Image 1 is how it looks right now, image 2 is how it looks on Wplms 2.0. 2. Also, I have brought this issue up for atleast 5 times now (in the last couple of months) and for some reason you guys just don't want to address it. WPLMS S3 plugin does not add videos on the landing pages. Is there a way to fix this? Please see the last 90 seconds of this video http://quick.as/bwzdhr37v If you can't fix it just let me know, I will try to find a different way....you guys just keep ignoring this, that does not help me.  
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS 2.0 BEta Test Results’ is closed to new replies.