Forum Replies Created
Please check your admin credentials it’s not working currently.
Also, please make sure your vibe custom types plugin is updated to latest version, because I find some warning from this plugin on your website.
The blog template is same and in wpml you need to create the different page for the different language. The template has no connection with the language.
Please make sure you set the correct blog template from the page attribute, refer: http://prntscr.com/iq26f5in reply to: blog
For showing the terms and conditions checkbox please go to wp-admin->lms->setting, and enable terms and conditions setting and set the terms and condition page.
The login is done from the header via login popup. If you want a separate page for this then try using some other third party plugin.
If you want the website to be in coming soon mode, then you can use third party plugins.
You can create coming soon courses first by enabling the setting from lms->settings and then edit the course and in the pricing section, you can set the course to coming soon mode.in reply to: Coming Soon Page Video
1) For changing the url simply edit the all courses page in backend and change the slug of it in spanish.
2) This is because this is a buddypress directory page and buddypress overrides this page.
3) This is the contact form email and you have to create the contact form through the form shortcode.
The email template for this form is present in wp-admin->emails, refer: http://prntscr.com/iq0v7din reply to: Regarding Multi Language Issue
I checked your website all the plugins are updated to latest version but wplms theme is at 2.8 version. Please update your wplms theme to latest version 3.4.2
Automatic update: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/in reply to: Frequent Internal error
1) I replicated the issue on your homepage. This is because of the minimum number of blocks shown in a row, refer: http://prntscr.com/iq0jti
Adjust it accordingly.
2) Can you please share the admin credentials with us to check this error on your website.
PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.in reply to: Homepage configuration problems