1.9.9 version has conflict with Yoast SEO

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] 1.9.9 version has conflict with Yoast SEO

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    Hello WPLMS, When I update to WPLMS 1.9.9 the all courses page title changed to the last listed course title , I think it's a Yoast Seo conflict , because when I deactivate it the issue solved. screenShot : http://prntscr.com/8ulocs Regards The X Learner
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    Does anyone confirm this issue ?
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    I found a solution for this . For people who have same issue follow these steps to solve it : 1 - create a new page 2 - Go To Settings->Buddypress->Pages 3 - Select the page that you just create in Course Directory & save Hope this help Regards The X Learner
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the solution here thexlearner.It seems to be issue with the yoast seo plugin and the buddypress directory pages  . It is getting the title form the directory query somehow and is not generating the given title .
    thexlearner
    Spectator
    the solution I suggest seems to be just a temporary fix , the all courses page still show a the last course title not his title , is there a solution for this please because it's an annoying issue Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Moving to issue log. We're able to replicate this in one of our test installations, although it does not appear on the rest. We'll fix it in the next update.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘1.9.9 version has conflict with Yoast SEO’ is closed to new replies.