Can't Access Course After Purchase

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Can't Access Course After Purchase

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    waterdeke
    Spectator
    After clicking take this course and purchasing it through PayPal the user can not see start course.
    • The purchase is marked as complete in Woo commerce and it shows up in their my courses section of their dashboard but says take this course not start course.
    • When looking at products, it shows the correct course in associated course.
    • In the my courses section it says take course, instead of start and the item gets added to the cart.
    This is the first time this has been tried on my new site and was a test by me with real money, not sandbox.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check the following settings : 1. Check from the product settings that course is connected to the product  . 2. If it is a subscription product then please chekc if you have provided any duration in the duration field  . refer : http://prntscr.com/8surim 3. Please also check if you have provided the " Max course Duration " and " Total number of seats "  in course settings. ALso check if the theme and plugins are updated to latest : wplms theme : 1.9.8 . vibe course module plugin : 1.9.8.4 vibe custom types : 1.9.8.1 .
    waterdeke
    Spectator
    Thank you for your reply. 1. I removed and re-added it to make sure, but it is associated with the correct course. 2. The subscription is on Hide, but I added a duration just in case. 3. Course duration and number of seats are set to 9999 days. 4. Everything is up to date. I don't know if it will help but where it says it has 1 member but will not show the member associated with this. Whereas a free course displays the number with the users associated. This could be a setting that I forgot but is the only thing I noticed.
    waterdeke
    Spectator
    Also, when I click Admin it says 0 students enrolled and no students found. Adding the user manually works and can access the course.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share site url and adn=min credentaials with us to check issue at your end .
    PS : Mark reply as private while sharing the info .
    waterdeke
    Spectator
    studylocker.com/login username: wplmstemp pass: BRjC%AvA$I8GFrAi5a6DxP8m
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site and found that you are using the super cache plugin. Please note that we do not recommend any caching plugins with wplms . Refer : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/cache-plugin-recommended/ We have deactivated the caching plugin and found all thins to be working fine . check  :  http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/co6rj1hfvs
    waterdeke
    Spectator
    I tried again and it said start this course but then once I click on it, it redirects to my courses and shows the course, but still says take this course.   Also, can you please mark the screencast as private or remove it.
    sandy
    While marking the order complete the code breaks in between, which suggests the code breaks in between. Can you ask your webhost to provide the php error_log for further insight in the error.
    waterdeke
    Spectator
    I believe this is the correct error log. [22-Oct-2015 20:47:49 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_friends' doesn't exist for query SELECT friend_user_id, initiator_user_id FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_friends WHERE (initiator_user_id = 17 OR friend_user_id = 17) AND is_confirmed = 1 ORDER BY date_created DESC made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/woocommerce/single-product.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), call_user_func_array, wp_enqueue_scripts, do_action('wp_enqueue_scripts'), call_user_func_array, bp_enqueue_scripts, do_action('bp_enqueue_scripts'), call_user_func_array, bp_activity_mentions_script, do_action('bp_activity_mentions_prime_results'), call_user_func_array, bp_friends_prime_mentions_results, BP_User_Query->__construct, BP_User_Query->prepare_user_ids_query, friends_get_friend_user_ids, BP_Friends_Friendship::get_friend_user_ids [22-Oct-2015 20:47:50 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients' doesn't exist for query SELECT SUM(unread_count) FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients WHERE user_id = 17 AND is_deleted = 0 AND sender_only = 0 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/woocommerce/single-product.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/header.php'), the_widget, vibe_bp_login->widget, messages_get_unread_count, BP_Messages_Thread::get_inbox_count [22-Oct-2015 20:48:44 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients' doesn't exist for query SELECT SUM(unread_count) FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients WHERE user_id = 17 AND is_deleted = 0 AND sender_only = 0 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/header.php'), the_widget, vibe_bp_login->widget, messages_get_unread_count, BP_Messages_Thread::get_inbox_count [22-Oct-2015 20:48:45 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients' doesn't exist for query SELECT SUM(unread_count) FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients WHERE user_id = 1 AND is_deleted = 0 AND sender_only = 0 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('in_admin_header'), call_user_func_array, wp_admin_bar_render, do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, bp_setup_admin_bar, do_action('bp_setup_admin_bar'), call_user_func_array, BP_Messages_Component->setup_admin_bar, messages_get_unread_count, BP_Messages_Thread::get_inbox_count [22-Oct-2015 20:48:45 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_friends' doesn't exist for query SELECT initiator_user_id FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_friends WHERE friend_user_id = 1 AND is_confirmed = 0 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('in_admin_header'), call_user_func_array, wp_admin_bar_render, do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, bp_setup_admin_bar, do_action('bp_setup_admin_bar'), call_user_func_array, BP_Friends_Component->setup_admin_bar, friends_get_friendship_request_user_ids, BP_Friends_Friendship::get_friendship_request_user_ids [22-Oct-2015 20:49:03 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients' doesn't exist for query SELECT SUM(unread_count) FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients WHERE user_id = 1 AND is_deleted = 0 AND sender_only = 0 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('in_admin_header'), call_user_func_array, wp_admin_bar_render, do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, bp_setup_admin_bar, do_action('bp_setup_admin_bar'), call_user_func_array, BP_Messages_Component->setup_admin_bar, messages_get_unread_count, BP_Messages_Thread::get_inbox_count [22-Oct-2015 20:49:03 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_friends' doesn't exist for query SELECT initiator_user_id FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_friends WHERE friend_user_id = 1 AND is_confirmed = 0 made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('in_admin_header'), call_user_func_array, wp_admin_bar_render, do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, bp_setup_admin_bar, do_action('bp_setup_admin_bar'), call_user_func_array, BP_Friends_Component->setup_admin_bar, friends_get_friendship_request_user_ids, BP_Friends_Friendship::get_friendship_request_user_ids [22-Oct-2015 20:49:16 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients' doesn't exist for query SELECT SUM(unread_count) FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients WHERE user_id = 17 AND is_deleted = 0 AND sender_only = 0 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/header.php'), the_widget, vibe_bp_login->widget, messages_get_unread_count, BP_Messages_Thread::get_inbox_count [22-Oct-2015 20:49:25 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_friends' doesn't exist for query SELECT friend_user_id, initiator_user_id FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_friends WHERE (initiator_user_id = 17 OR friend_user_id = 17) AND is_confirmed = 1 ORDER BY date_created DESC made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/single-course.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), call_user_func_array, wp_enqueue_scripts, do_action('wp_enqueue_scripts'), call_user_func_array, bp_enqueue_scripts, do_action('bp_enqueue_scripts'), call_user_func_array, bp_activity_mentions_script, do_action('bp_activity_mentions_prime_results'), call_user_func_array, bp_friends_prime_mentions_results, BP_User_Query->__construct, BP_User_Query->prepare_user_ids_query, friends_get_friend_user_ids, BP_Friends_Friendship::get_friend_user_ids [22-Oct-2015 20:49:25 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'studylocker_com_1.wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients' doesn't exist for query SELECT SUM(unread_count) FROM wp_rzujmn_bp_messages_recipients WHERE user_id = 17 AND is_deleted = 0 AND sender_only = 0 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/single-course.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/wplms/header.php'), the_widget, vibe_bp_login->widget, messages_get_unread_count, BP_Messages_Thread::get_inbox_count
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site again and found it to be working fine. Please try testing this by giving the price of the course $1  . Also please save the product by editing the product in back end and check if the course is connected to the product and a price is set .
    waterdeke
    Spectator
    Ok, I just tried a new course and it is working! Thank you for taking the time to help me!
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Access Course After Purchase’ is closed to new replies.