Can't see visual and can't switch

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't see visual and can't switch

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I updated the Vibe Shortcodes this morning and it may not have anything to do with it but when I add a post/page/testimonial the visual tab shows nothing. I can switch to text to add content and save. When I switch back to visual the area to type in is gone. Very strange.  
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Here's a screencast of what I see https://vimeo.com/208658196 password is WPLMS
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am unable to replicate this issue on my test setup, can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    It seems to be browser related. The problem happens with Chrome but I just tested with Firefox and it is okay. Which browser did you use? Thanks again
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I also use the chrome browser and it works fine in it.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Should I clear the cache? Any other suggestions? I love Chrome.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try clearing the cache, also let me know if you are using a mac or a window. I checked your website on window 10 chrome browser and it works fine.  
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I first saw the problem on Chrome on a Mac. Tried on a windows computer and still have a problem with Chrome. I have not cleared the cache on either machine.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Chrome is our favorite browser too, Working fine on Mac OSX & Chrome 56, maybe some chrome extension is conflicting here, can you try disabling some of the extensions?  
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I cleared the cache and all is well. Let's close this case.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update so closing the topic.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't see visual and can't switch’ is closed to new replies.