Category Layout Woocommerce

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Category Layout Woocommerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Hello there I have a shop page, but it won't show me a "category layout" it always show me all products. I made categories, and i configure my page so it only show category layout. but it doesn't seems to work. Can you help me ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well I am not sure if I understood you properly on this one. Can you please clarify the issue with some screenshots ? -------------- Assuming you want to show categories on the shop page instead of products, well this setting is present in the woocommerce settings->products->display, refer: http://prntscr.com/e03vgw
    masuccijr
    Spectator
    Configuration Boutique Sorry if it was a little unclear, (I hope you can see the screenshots) Has you can see, in my "Boutique" page, it always show me all poducts, Even if in my "configuration" (It's in french..) all is set to show only the categories on the page. (The categories on the left in the "Boutique" page,are widgets,not by deafault.) Or maybe you can tell me a code lign in the php page that can remove the "box" products, and only show my widgets. Hope it's more clear (Yes that what i want, but the setting is on, that's the problem)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please confirm if your shop page is also connected in your wp-admin-> woocommerce -> settings -> products -> display . If not then try connecting it . If still issue persists then please share your site url and admin credentials to check this at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Category Layout Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.