Course page not showing after updating

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Course page not showing after updating

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    daammon
    Spectator
    Hi, I have updated to the last version and now the "...../course-status" page is not showing for any student. Only a blank page. Could you, please, help me? Thanks, Daniel  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please goto wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager -> check if "start course page" is set there or not . If not then please select a page named as "course status" in it . If there is not any then please create one and select its page template to be "start course page" and then come back to wplms -> course manager -> select this page in "start course page"   If above is already set and still issue is appearing then please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply to check this .
    daammon
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your response. I think it was something related to your last update with the last Wordpress update. I had to deactivate all the plugins and reactivate them again. Now it is working. Anyway it is solved. Best Regards, Daniel
    Diana
    Participant
    @daammon Thanks for confirming. Closing this topic
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page not showing after updating’ is closed to new replies.