Error Unable to acquire LMS API

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Error Unable to acquire LMS API

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Since trying to update, I am now getting an error Unable to acquire LMS API. All courses were running fine until the update. I am now running 3.9.9.9 again.   How to fix this?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    In the scrom package ? or the xapi ? The code base for capturing is same. How is the package embedded in the page ?
    RMA
    Spectator
    Same as before. Scrom 1.2. nothing was changed only the upgrade. I have asked Hostgator server management to ensure that the <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">php version zipArchive php extension or module is</span>
    RMA
    Spectator
    The courses in scorm 1.2 were working until the upgrade.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Where is support???
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Alex, yes if noticed that new file upload does work but all previous courses loaded still give that error message "unable to acquire LMS API.."
    RMA
    Spectator
    https://adraceu.com/unit/excel-2016-expert/?id=31704
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Alex, that did the trick. Thanks. I will start a new topic for file upload, the same score files that were uploaded now says "Please upload a Zip package with index.html file"
    RMA
    Spectator
    Alex. Thanks. All is good. I went through past suggestions and increased the upload size. It appears that all Cpanel setting was reset during the reset fo the site to 3.9.9 Close ticket.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Dear Friend, Glad you’re enjoying the theme & support – thanks for using it! :slightly_smiling_face: Please write your review. I would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226 If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Error Unable to acquire LMS API’ is closed to new replies.