How to Group courses as Bundle

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to Group courses as Bundle

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    webtrainings
    Spectator
    Hello, I want a solution for this. I have 3 courses A, B, C. I can sell these 3 courses separately. How can I group these 3 courses and offer as bundle. Note: I am not offering course on monthly subscription basis. I am offering @ Full Payment for 6 Months Access.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please note that multiple courses can be connected to a product and vice versa is also true. So create a product say "bundle courses" and connect the courses A, B and C with this course and set a price. Now you can sell this product which will give access to all 3 courses connected to it.
    skalra18
    Spectator
    Hi, can you please be more clear here. 1) How can I connect multiple courses to a product..? 2) How can I connect multiple products to a course? 3) This is what I want to achieve : Course A : 1 year subscription available Course B : 1 year subscription available Now I want to create a course C, which will have course A and Course B and will be available for 30 days subscription. I want to keep the A and B courses in Bundle C, separate from A and B courses individually. How is this possible..? I hope I am clear with my requirement here.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Make sure you are doing this in the backend. 1) When you are editing or creating a product then you can connect multiple courses to that product. 2) Similarly as above you can connect multiple products to a course, this is generally used for showing multiple pricing on the course for details refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/show-multiple-pricing-for-course-via-woocommerce/ 3) This can be achieved in following ways: a) Create a course A and create a product A with 1 year subscription and connect both of them. b) Similarly create a course B and product B with 1 year subscription and connect both of them. Now both these courses can be purchased individually. c) Create a course C and a product C with subscription of 30 days, and connect course A, course B and course C to this product C. Now when someone purchases the course C then he/she will purchase the product C and hence will get access to course A, course B and course C for 30 days.   Let me know if this helps.
    lkadish
    Participant
    I also need assistance with bundling. I have 4 vourses that need to be bundled. I did what you suggested, created a new bundle product and bundle course. I linked the 4 main courses to the bundle product.   To test it, I made the bundle free. However, when I logged in to purchase the free course, it did not give me access to the actual 4 legitimate courses. Also, I had to hide the Start Course or COntinue Course button, as the bundled course has no actual content. Please advise.
    Diana
    Participant
    @lkadish a. Go to WP Admin - Products - Add new b. Create a new product and add the bundle description. c. Connect the courses you want in the bundle. d. Set the pricing for the product. http://prntscr.com/l4sf6t e. Publish the product. http://prntscr.com/l4sfbx Now anyone who purchases the product gets subscribed to all the courses connected to the product. Please create your own topic for your own issues. It will be better for us to track what the actual issue is and we can assist you better on your topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Group courses as Bundle’ is closed to new replies.