Issue Quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Issue Quiz

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    netixel
    Spectator
    Hi team, I wanted to report that there is a big problem I noticed on version 3.2 and 3.1. Before that it worked very well, but since 3.1 if the student starts the quiz and selects some answers without saving them and then returns to see units there are no worries. But if the student does selects some answers without saving and leaves the course to go to the home page of the website for example, he will not be able to enter in the course and will not be able to consult the units or continue the quiz. But if the student saves some answers and leaves the course completely he will come back to continue the quiz and consult the units I tested again and sometimes doing the test once everything works, I repeated the operation 3 or 4 times and the bug appeared. Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your : url of the course and quiz a valid ftp credentials and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please share details to check this out
    netixel
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    netixel
    Spectator
    Tell me if you need more information
    netixel
    Spectator
    It’s good I found how to trigger the issue. You probably have the same on your demo but we must proceed as I will tell you. 1) create a course with 3 units (for example) and a quiz 2) In LMS settings, activate this option (Hides “Mark Unit Complete” button and auto marks the unit as completed when user proceeds to next unit.) 3) when the course is created ans the option activated, start this course and study only the first unit and go directly to the quiz without going through unit 2 or 3, answer some questions without saving and then leave the course. Return to the course and continue it and automatically you have to be on unit 2. Go to the quiz witout going through unit 3. Answer some questions without saving and then leave the course. Return to the course and continue it and automatically you have to be on unit 3. Go to the quiz . Answer some questions without saving and then leave the course. Return to the course and continue it and you should be automatically you have to be on unit 3. 4) You should have the issue About me and for my students, the issue appears if you proceed as I told you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    netixel
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I was able top narrow doen the issue .Issue is appearing due to " Auto trigger finish course button " in lms settings .when I disable it ,it works fine then . I will again debug this issue ,give me some time to check this. ping back for reminder .
    netixel
    Spectator
    If I understand correctly, you have corrected the isseur that prevented the quiz from appearing is that it? Are you now going to correct the big problem I mentioned to you first ? Thanks !!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes it is .The issue is appearing because of "Auto trigger finish course button" tip in lms settings . Core issue is that your course progress is increasing to 100% even though the quiz is not completed yet . I will debug this issue .Please provide me some time for this . Ping back fro reminder.
    netixel
    Spectator
    The last issue is the first than I told you : It’s good I found how to trigger the issue. You probably have the same on your demo but we must proceed as I will tell you. 1) create a course with 3 units (for example) and a quiz 2) In LMS settings, activate this option (Hides “Mark Unit Complete” button and auto marks the unit as completed when user proceeds to next unit.) 3) when the course is created ans the option activated, start this course and study only the first unit and go directly to the quiz without going through unit 2 or 3, answer some questions without saving and then leave the course. Return to the course and continue it and automatically you have to be on unit 2. Go to the quiz witout going through unit 3. Answer some questions without saving and then leave the course. Return to the course and continue it and automatically you have to be on unit 3. Go to the quiz . Answer some questions without saving and then leave the course. Return to the course and continue it and you should be automatically you have to be on unit 3. 4) You should have the issue About me and for my students, the issue appears if you proceed as I told you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yup you are right .Its an issue . That is a nice observation there . But actual steps are : 1. create course with 2 units and one quiz  / 2) In LMS settings, activate this option (Hides “Mark Unit Complete” button and auto marks the unit as completed when user proceeds to next unit.) 3. The do the course and access 1st unit 4. then jump to quiz straight and start it and mark some answer . 5. then click back to course 6. click continue course and issue will replicate .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    added to issue log please track : https://trello.com/c/gtw3qSND
    netixel
    Spectator
    Thank you so much ! Do you think the update (correct this issue) will appear in which version ? 3.4 ?  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue Quiz’ is closed to new replies.