Multisite iframe not saving (instructor)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Multisite iframe not saving (instructor)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi there, I have set up a multisite for WPLMS. However, at present instructors are not able to insert and save iframes anymore in front end course editor (unit section). After inserting and saving a unit with an iframe code, the iframe code is deleted. Superadmin is able to insert and safe iframes. Is there a way to fix this? Kind regards!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, There is a user capability for this i.e. "unfiltered_html". By default we always give the instructor this capability, I am not sure why your instructor doesn't have this capability. So please try installing the user role editor plugin and then check the instructor capabilities. If the instructor doesn't have this capability then please assign them this capability to allow them to save the iframe .
    dantwah
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this capability only adds ability to post html content to user . This should not have any issue . refer this link to add this capability to insttructors : https://kellenmace.com/add-unfiltered_html-capability-to-admins-or-editors-in-wordpress-multisite/
    dantwah
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This is the wordpress limitation, if you want your instructors to add iframe code then you'll have to give this capability.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite iframe not saving (instructor)’ is closed to new replies.