PHP Error after Visual Composer "update"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues PHP Error after Visual Composer "update"

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    rarego
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rarego
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rarego
    Spectator
    rarego
    Spectator
    rarego
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share FTP details asap.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please unblock us from your server. how can we help you if you're not letting us access your site.   I have tried this with two ISP's and the result is same.
    rarego
    Spectator
    Dear Mr. Vibe, To reply to your first question: I did not lock you from my site. I remind you that it was a member of your team who blocked the whole site as himself stated in the forum. He did that through FTP after deleting a plugin, therefore he had access.And I'm ok with that, as long as it means someone is working towards a solution. What I'm not ok with is with 23 hours waiting without any news. Also the website is unlock for India and Pakistan... and that's because I guessed those were the countries you were connecting from, because I asked twice for the country you were connecting from and never got an answer by you. Both the site and ftp are running and you should not have any problem accessing. I will share credential right now again just so you can have them more clearly. Please let me know if you have any problem since I am on permanent contact with the host support team. I hope Alex is right about the origin of the problem and we can fix it. Thanks again for your support.    
    rarego
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thank you for sharing all the details, I am working on this. I will update you here once the issue is resolved.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Error after Visual Composer "update"’ is closed to new replies.