Remove Sidebar from ALL Unit pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Remove Sidebar from ALL Unit pages

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    timotheap
    Participant
    Hi, I've seen a similar topic but only for free units and don't know enough to "adapt" the code. Is it possible to do the same (i.e. removing the sidebar from any unit page) while keeping the "back to course" button? I find it distracting and would like my students to see the unit in full page only. FIY, I use the wplms education theme, installed less than a week ago.   Thanks a lot for your help
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... By default in wplms the users can see only the free units directly from the course curriculum, but not the paid units. For free units you can remove the sidebar via custom css or simply remove the widgets from the sidebar from where its coming. But for the paid units the users cannot directly access it instead the users who are enrolled in the course have to click on start/continue course button to go to the course status page and see all the units there. In the full screen course status page users can see the units as a full screen or can see all the units in the sidebar to navigate to another unit.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Sidebar from ALL Unit pages’ is closed to new replies.