Shopping cart page template

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Shopping cart page template

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    martsord
    Participant
    Hi I can't seem to find the cart template page. When i insert the shortcode, the woocommerse standard appears scrollable sideways. Do you have a template for this, and how should i insert it.
    martsord
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    martsord
    Participant
    Remade the whole page to fix all my issues, but i still cant find my cart template as shown in the printscreen --->   http://prntscr.com/frwr29   An error message from woocommerce tels me that there are tempelates missing as well.
    martsord
    Participant
    The last one worked itself out when i followed through the install of woocommerce. There is now just one thing left. How can i adjust the buttons in the cart dropdown? They are placed in top of each other one aligned left and one aligned right. I would like them both to be side by side or in worst case stacked center in top of each other
    martsord
    Participant
    Hi! Sorry for the amount of messages, but i thought it was better to collect all payment related questions in one thread. Paypal standard does not work anymore. It worked in sandbox mode, but when i do the Paypal express works though but i would like to have the standard alternative ready. I get an error message saying "Sorry there is a problem. Please try again later" message Can you help me fix this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... There is no cart page template, its a woocommerce cart page you just need to make sure that you ad [woocommerce_cart] shortcode in the cart page. Then connect it in the woocommerce settings. ----------------- The pricing and payment system is not handled by wplms, this is handled by woocommerce itself, so I am afraid I may not be able to help you with this issue. The issue is related between the woocommerce and the payment gateway you are using. So you should consider contacting them.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Shopping cart page template’ is closed to new replies.