Site Lock / Register /Home Page with full images behind Form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Site Lock / Register /Home Page with full images behind Form

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    abhinavkakku
    Participant
    Can I have some Image that is behind the Registration form or Login form in the background. I have followed to use sitelock & The logo link page is same as registration page and Default sitelock page. The page on using FEATURED image shows the Image in Half Page only, I want Image to come as full and Add more contents from Page builder to Show on same page. Possible ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This can be done via custom css, add the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .login_page_content {     background-image:url(https://i2.wp.com/www.papswap.com/wp-content/uploads/P-2.jpg?fit=1920%2C1080);     position: fixed;     right: -60px;     top: -60px;     width: 50%;     background-size: cover;     height: 100vh; }   NOTE: Change the image url according to your requirements.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Lock / Register /Home Page with full images behind Form’ is closed to new replies.