Top and Main Menu not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Top and Main Menu not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    course-guide
    Spectator
    Hi fabulous team! I recently ran the latest update for the site which removed my WP Bakery (backend editor! frustrating)...but overcome, but since then the main menu and top menu on my site do not work and allow for navigation.  They are navigable when I am logged in, but not as an external user. They work fine when tried through a device such as a mobile. I have tried;
    • deleting the existing menu's and starting from scratch - no luck!

• checking each of the individual pages' within the menu section to check they do actually work!

• Checking that in WPLMS -  Miscellaneous the site lock is on 'No' (I have also tried it on Yes - but this did not work either)

www.ukbusinessclub.co.uk Thank you for your help :) Zoey

Ava
    Please share the working admin credentials of your website in private reply.
    course-guide
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .vc_row:first-child .vc_column-inner {padding-top:0}  
    course-guide
    Spectator
    Hi Alex,   Thank you for this, I have tried this...it started working, but has since stopped again - it looks to be intermittent! I have filmed a screencast for you also, attached in the YouTube link below. It seems to occur after I have clicked on the 'About us' page that the menu links stop working :( https://youtu.be/g3YsYqpy7cQ Thank you for your help!   Zoey  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like you have made some changes in your header : follow these solutions : 1 .  remove the css previosuly given here   2 . add this one in place of it : header { background: rgb(0, 0, 0) !important; z-index: 9999999 !important; display: block; clear: both; position: absolute; }   3 . remove some menu items from header or shift them to submenu .
    jmono280
    Spectator
    the top menu does not work well in the mobile version, how do I solve it?  
    Ava
    Hi Please paste the custom css code to Wp-admin > Apperance > Customization > Custom css > Publish   @media screen and ( max-width: 414px){ .vc_row-has-fill>.vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner{ padding-top:5 !important; margin-top: -5px !important; }}
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Top and Main Menu not working’ is closed to new replies.