WPLMS WooCommerce update installation

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce WPLMS WooCommerce update installation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    DaffRider
    Participant
    Hi Team What's  the best way for install new 1.4 update ? Remove previous release and reinstall ? or copy new files with FTP over the old files ? Thx for your help
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The plugin can be updated automatically, simply go to wp-admin->updates, click on check again button and update it as a normal plugin. PS: Please make sure you have added the license key and activated the plugin then only you'll get the automatic updates.
    DaffRider
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    DaffRider
    Participant
    DaffRider
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can simply remove the previous one and then upload the new one. OR Rename the previous one and then upload the new one. NOTE: Please do not forget to take backup of the previous plugin in case of some failure.
    DaffRider
    Participant
    Hi WPLMS Team I have some problem for update WPLMS WooCommerce i have 1.4.1 installed but impossible to upgrade to 1.5   i hva test different techniques (update by extension manager, transfert by FTP, remove previous install for clean reinstallation... i have allway 1.4.1 appear :( My question 1.5 release is avaible on your website ? i have renewal my licence December 21, 2016
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked the plugin on the vibethemes.com and found the plugin was not updated there, we are now updating it, please check after some time.
    DaffRider
    Participant
    Thx Great new install 1.5 now ok ;)
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘WPLMS WooCommerce update installation’ is closed to new replies.