H5P Quiz Ends Abruptly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting H5P Quiz Ends Abruptly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I am using the H5P quiz for the assessment of the course. As we need to evaluate the students based on the activity performed. So, for the same various H5P content type is used. But the problem here is some of the H5P quizzes mainly find the hotspot and some others of a similar content type end abruptly. I planned on giving the quiz retakes to overcome this issue but it seems a shortcode to the solution rather than the actual solution to the problem itself. When tried from the backend where the actual H5P is being created there are no problems associated as such but only when they are being used as the quiz under the H5P quiz unit do they start to act a bit suspicious. Please check into the matter as it is something I cannot overcome on my own. For testing purposes, you can head back to the course "Aarambh (Level 1)" and try the activities linked up there. Most of them are H5P quiz types and you'll understand the situation explained here more clearly. Hoping to hear from your end soon with a positive response. Thankyou!
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in h5p content there are some events on which we detect the quiz completion : completed and answered . Some h5p content throws completed some throws answered and some sends both events depending on the content type . I checked the event details that h5p is triggering there : Its sending the completion bit on which we trigger submission of quiz in wplms and record the marks . https://prnt.sc/pWse05Ucn9BZ The content itself does not sends the information properly. On h5p end its simply recording the marks , it does not have to show the completion message and show that the quiz is submitted and done but we have to , to update the completion status in course status and to show submission message and retake button there . You need to contact the h5p support on this one . Its data needs to be corrected in order to detect the completion status properly /
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘H5P Quiz Ends Abruptly’ is closed to new replies.