loading page problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues loading page problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ewanb
    Participant
    Hi, I have a unit (let's say page 2) with a pdf embedded (third party plugin "pdf embedder"). When going on this page, the pdf correctly displays. However, if I click to previous chapter (so move to page 1) then back to page 2 by clicking on next chapter, the page does not load correctly and the pdf does not display. After forcing a refresh of the page, pdf is correctly displayed again. Support of pdf embedder plugin think the problem is that there are some 'transitions' to move between pages, and that these are entirely built within javascript and aren't re-initializing the page properly, so the plugin doesn't get a chance to display the pdf. Can these transitions be fixed or turned off ? Thanks
    ewanb
    Participant
    Problem seems to be solved when enabling the option "Disable ajax in Course unit load" However I would like to know what means this option, and what could be the consequences on the website. Is there any chance that it brokes something elsewhere ? Thank you !
    ewanb
    Participant
    I just found something broken by this "Disable ajax in Course unit load" option At the bottom of each unit, "next unit" is not displayed unless I force a refresh of the page... Can you help me with this problem please Thanks
    ewanb
    Participant
    Found the answer : it works when following this tip It actually refreshes the whole page when clicking on "mark this unit complete" but that will be ok for me
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘loading page problem’ is closed to new replies.