Download the plugin from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-groups-import-users/
Steps to use:
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Now you’ll see a bulk upload option in the group members, refer: http://prntscr.com/ep0gcc
- Upload the csv file to add the students, if the users are already registered then they will be added in the group if you check the “create users if not exists” then the new users will be registered automatically and an activation email will be sent to them.
- The sample csv file looks like this: http://prntscr.com/ep0iwj
- Make sure you reload the page after importing the users.
- It may take time if the number of users are more.
- If the users are not registered users then the users will be registered automatically and an activation email will be sent to those users. Now these users will have to activate their account and login on the website once, then only they will be visible in the group members.
- If the users will not activate the account and login on the website then they will not be shown in the group members.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote