To setup MsTeams in your WPLMS.There are a few steps to follow.
- Create an account here https://portal.azure.com/
- Get your Client ID and Secret Key, Refer to this video http://somup.com/crnfjLo97J
- Go to wp-admin > vibebp > settings and add Client ID and Secret Key and save the setting, refer to this: https://prnt.sc/y8z24y
- For Tenant ID Go to this help URL https://prnt.sc/y8zdpm
- Get your Tenant ID https://prnt.sc/y8zqjy and add in the setting and save.
- Now Click Generate Token And accept the online meeting read-write access. Get the message like this https://prnt.sc/y98epp
- If Token is Generated that means now a meeting can be created.
- Setup side menu like this https://prnt.sc/wt3xnm check this doc https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/adding-buddypress-menu-items-to-profile-navigation-4-0/
How it will work.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote