This feature is included in WPLMS 3.6 and above versions.
Objective : Send a custom Welcome email to Users upon registration. After account activation.
- Go to wp-admin > LMS > Settings > Emails > Enable the checkbox as shown in the image
2. After that, you’ll get a notice to “Migrate All Email Templates to BuddyPress”. Click on that and you’ll get a welcome email template.
3. Welcome email is sent when user activates his account or logs in the WPLMS site for the first time.
4. If you’ll not get the email template then please follow this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/migrate-all-the-wplms-emails-to-buddypress-again/
5. You can customize the email templates from wp-admin > Emails > Customize